Tele-Speech Pathologist Middle-High School Caseload
If you are tired of taking "The T" to and from work, apply for this Teletherapy SLP position for a local school district. VocoVision is actively interviewing for a SLP in the Pittsfield, MA area to work a full-time middle-high school caseload. This role requires that the candidate provide their services by working from home and a have a positive attitude. Join our team today!
- Contribute as a team member by verifying identifications, eligibilities, and placements of speech and language impaired students
- Assist in the development and monitoring of Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for assigned students and to meet individual student needs
- Acknowledge individual student learning needs and develop strategies that must be addressed
- Master’s Degree
- ASHA/CCC certified
- MA state License
- 2-3 years of prior schools experience
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Transportation costs are limited
- Flexible hours to fit your schedule
- Reduced exposure to illnesses
If you are eager in advancing your career as a Speech Language Pathologist in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled