Tele-Teacher for the Deaf (DHH) | Pennsylvania
ProCare Therapy's division of VocoVision is seeking a passionate online Teacher for the Deaf (DHH) for a position located in Pennsylvania. This position in particular is full-time, but reach out to Dana Darmanin below for information on other part-time openings.
- 22/23 Full School Year
- Multi-age students
- 5 days per week
- 100% Virtual position
- Holding interviews ASAP
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- You can work 100% from the comfort of your home!
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a fully developed, user-friendly remote platform via VocoVision
- We offer real-time support throughout your assignment - virtual training resources, and a Clinical Support Team who have been trained to assist with our VocoVision educational platform
- Access to an extensive bank of regularly updated training videos, learning units, scheduling tools, DHH assessment & testing kits, plus proprietary therapy, intervention, and teaching materials.
Requirements for Tele-Therapy Teachers for the Deaf:
- Degree in related field
- PA Teaching License
- PA Clearances
- Previous experience is a plus!
When you partner with VocoVision, you get so much more than just an innovative teaching platform. You get the backing of our clinical and technical teams, and you get to be part of our mission to break down location barriers to create connections between school professionals and the students who need them. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Senior Virtual Account Executive
ProCare Therapy Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled