Tele-therapy -Speech Language Pathologist - MA
Virtual SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
Here at Soliant we make life better for those who make lives better. Come Join our VOCO, 100% virtual team as a remote Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Active MA SLP license
- K-12 Mild to Moderate disability experience
- 2 years of school experience
- Current Credentials
- Master’s degree in Communication Disorders/Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC’s
- Full-time/ Part-time hours
- School age Mild to Moderate Disabilities – duties include assessments, evaluations, IEP charting
- Technical and Clinical support training provided
- Weekly pay
- Resource toolkit provided
Email your PDF Resume directly to Dominique Chandler at [email protected] for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled