Tele-Therapy Speech Language Pathologist Needed in Wisconsin
Currently interviewing for a driven Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job in a Wisconsin school district. The SLP will take on a case load somewhere between k-12th grade students, working as a remotely from home through a zoom platform. There will be a paraprofessional or other adult on site at the school to help facilitate your instruction of the class. The perfect candidate should have the exceptional skills of organization, technology savy, and ready to take part and change live being an exceptional SLP.
Training and support will be provided to the therapists to ensure technology and platform will be utilized correctly.
- Full time/Part time
- Contract (1099)
- At least 2 years of experience in school setting
- ASHA CCC’s
- Wisconsin SLP license from State board
- Wisconsin Teaching Certification
- Bachelor in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology
- Conduct Screenings to assess a student’s speech
- Provide treatment plans
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders
We are currently setting up interviews for this position and would love for you to be a part of the hiring process. Please apply to this job or contact me via email ([email protected]) or phone (678) 392-3132.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled