Tele-therapy -Speech Language Pathologist - VA
Virtual SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST Virginia
Here at Soliant we make life better for those who make lives better. Come Join our VOCO, 100% virtual team as a remote Speech-Language Pathologist. Cut transportation costs including gas and maintenance! Let's make a difference on the lives of underserved students!
- Active VA SLP license
- K-12 Mild to Moderate disability experience
- 2-years of school experience
- Master’s degree in Communication Disorders/Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC’s
- Guaranteed Full-time hours
- School age Mild to Moderate Disabilities – duties include assessments, evaluations, IEP charting
- Technical and Clinical support training provided
- Weekly pay
- Resource toolkit provided
Email your PDF Resume directly to Dominique Chandler at [email protected] asap for consideration.
For inquiries about other teletherapy positions within K-12 school systems, email Dominique Chandler at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled