Telehealth - Online School Psychologist Position - Tennessee
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Tennessee searching for an organized and passionate School Psychologist. This position is for the upcoming school year. The selected clinician will work remotely from home and deliver services through an online platform. VocoVision provides the software, training, and technical support to ensure a successful assignment!
We connect schools with highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows seamless collaboration and servicing with other teachers and students at the school.
- Master’s degree or higher in School or Educational Psychology
- Licensed School Psychologist in Tennessee
- Full-Time: 40 hours/week – per diem available as well
- K-12 – District wide position
- Mild to moderate
- Weekly pay
- Flexible/autonomous schedule
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Same hourly rate for direct/indirect services
Industry / Responsibilities:
- Listening to students' concerns about academic, emotional, or social issues.
- Providing individual and group counseling as appropriate.
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- Helping students to process and overcome their problems.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Engaging and counseling teachers, parents, and caregivers about issues.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Developing programs to address behavioral issues and learning difficulties.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
To be immediately considered for the position please email Jeremy Senterfitt a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call Jeremy at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled