Telehealth - Online Speech Language Pathologist - Colorado
Join VocoVision today and start an exciting new career in the field of tele-therapy. VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is actively interviewing Speech Language Pathologists for a school district in Colorado. The district is ready to interview and hire for the 2022-23 school year so apply today to secure a new position for next year!
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Active Colorado SLP license
- ASHA CCC's
- At least 2 years of school experience (some exceptions apply)
- Working knowledge of the IEP process
- Updated computer with high speed internet (tech screen will be administered)
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Contract (1099)
- Guaranteed hours for all direct/indirect services
- Weekly Pay
- Middle school caseload
- Assist in developing speech and language skills to facilitate the personal, social, and intellectual development of students.
- Establish a positive learning environment and respond to the individual needs of students.
- Ensure that all activities conform to district and cooperative guidelines.
Click APPLY NOW below, or please contact Jeremy Senterfitt.
VocoVision Account Executive
678-710-7948 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled