Telehealth - Remote School Psychologist Job in Minnesota
Are you looking for more flexibility and a better work/life balance? Join VocoVision today and you can start an exciting new career as a tele-therapist.
VocoVision utilizes a complete online platform to allow clinicians around the world to provide services to students in underserved areas across the country. A school district in Minnesota has partnered with VocoVision to find a School Psychologist able to provide their services remotely for the 2022-23 school year.
- Master’s degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Licensed Minnesota School Psychology
- Work from home
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct/indirect services
- 1099 independent contractor position
- Provide direct individual and group counseling services to students with academic, social, emotional and/or behavioral challenges
- Administer and interpret a variety of standardized and informal cognitive, social/emotional, behavioral, academic, adaptive and other assessments to assist with special education and 504 eligibility determinations according to Charter School Institute, Federal, and State regulations and procedures
- Assist team members in developing and implementing IEPs and 504 plans as appropriate
- Conduct functional behavior assessments and develop behavior intervention plans with the assistance other team members, including parents, teachers and students
- Assist with the implementation and monitoring of behavior intervention plans
VocoVision provides the software, training, and 24/7 technical support to ensure a successful school year, and career, in teletherapy! Start your new career today by clicking APPLY NOW or call/text Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled