Telehealth - Remote School Psychologist Job in Nevada
Interested in working from home? VocoVision specializes in remote positions across the country! A school district in Nevada is actively looking for a qualified and experienced School Psychologist to interview now and work remotely for the 2023-24 school year. This is an excellent district with great team spirit so apply today to start an exciting new remote position!
We connect students in need with highly qualified School Psychologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Nevada School Psychology License
- Masters in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
- Some recent school-based experience
- Conduct psychological assessments and interpret results for students and participate in IEP conferences, team meetings, and problem-solving meetings.
- Provide individual, group, and family therapy per IEP requirements.
- Monitor completion of case study evaluations and participate in IEP conferences and problem-solving meetings.
- High School setting
- 1099 Contractor position
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct/indirect services
- Weekly Pay
- Fully Remote
If you're interested in this position, please email Jeremy Senterfitt a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled