Telehealth - Remote School Psychologist Job - Washington
Do you have a passion for improving the lives of students and their parents? Would you like to gain the flexibility that comes with working from home? If so, VocoVision has the perfect opportunity for you!
VocoVision utilizes a complete online platform to allow clinicians around the world to provide services to students in underserved areas across the United States. A school district in Washington has partnered with VocoVision to find a School Psychologist able to provide their services remotely for the 2022-23 school year. The school is ready to interview and offer so apply today!
- Master’s degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Licensed Washington School Psychologist
Job Type / Responsibilities:
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours/week
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly pay
- Same rate for direct/indirect services
- Flexible/autonomous schedule
- Screen students for potential psychological issues and make recommendations for treatment plans based on this screening
- Network with teachers and families to create 504 plans and Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) that help ensure success for kids who have disabilities
- Counsel students while pointing them toward further resources when needed
- Collaborate with the special education team to design and implement intervention strategies and programs
- Administer therapy to children with developmental, learning, or behavioral delays
- Work with at-risk youth who need educational intervention to help them achieve success
- Analyze and treat school children using psychoanalytic and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding student health and academic records
VocoVision provides the software, training, and 24/7 technical support to ensure a successful school year, and career, in teletherapy!
To be immediately considered for the position please email Jeremy Senterfitt a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call Jeremy directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled