Telehealth - Remote School Psychologist - Massachusetts
Tired of spending so much money on gas? Join VocoVision today and start an exciting new job in the growing field of tele-health! VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to telehealth, is working with a school district in Massachusetts to find a school psychologist that can interview and start working immediately for the 2022-23 school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified School Psychologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Master's Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Must be licensed in Massachusetts
- Assessments and case management with some counseling services
- 22-23 school year
- Flexible on hours - 30 Hours/week or any time up to full time, and/or per diem.
- Need MA school psych license
- Guaranteed hours for all direct/indirect services
- 1099 contractor position
- Weekly pay
To apply, please click APPLY NOW or text / call Jeremy Senterfitt at 678-710-7948. You can also email your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled