Telehealth School Position - MD Speech Pathologist Needed for Teleservices Contract
School District in Maryland is Looking for a Therapist to Provide Teletherapy Services
Company Overview: VocoVision is currently partnered with school districts looking for a virtual Speech Therapist to provide teletherapy services to students located across the United States. VocoVision is a leading teletherapy provider in a school setting, connecting skilled and passionate therapists with students in need of special education services. The ideal therapist for this remote contract position would be a Speech Pathologist with more than 2 years of experience onsite in a public school setting, as well as teletherapy experience. If you are passionate about helping kids and interested in teletherapy, please see more information below!
Job Description: In a Telehealth Speech-Language Pathologist position based in Maryland, your role involves working with students in a school-based context. Your responsibilities include conducting comprehensive evaluations, assessments, and delivering therapy services, all done remotely. Utilizing our advanced telehealth platform, you will engage in both one-on-one and group therapy sessions, addressing a diverse range of speech and language disorders. This role offers the flexibility to work from your preferred location, all while making an impact on the academic and social development of students in Maryland.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Valid Maryland SLP-CCC license
- Previous virtual experience is preferred, though not required
- Must have or be able to obtain Professional Liability Insurance
- Must be able to pass a basic technical screening and have access to a reliable computer and Wi-Fi connection. Please note that Chromebooks and iPads are not acceptable computers for the VocoVision technical screening, platform, or for a VocoVision assignment.
- This is a 1099 contract position, offering flexible scheduling options.
- Compensation will be determined based on years of experience, district budget, and your compensation expectations.
- Contractors must provide their own equipment (computer, high-speed internet, webcam, microphone) for remote sessions.
To Apply: If you are interested in this Telehealth Speech-Language Pathologist Job based in Maryland, please forward your resume to [email protected] or call me at 813-749-5237!
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled