Telehealth - School Psychologist Job in Ohio
Are you ready to work from the comfort of your own home with much more flexibility? Start an exciting career in tele-health with VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy. A school district in Ohio is looking for a qualified and passionate School Psychologist that can interview now for next year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified School Psychologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Ohio School Psychology License
- Masters in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
- Design mental-health intervention and prevention programs
- Implement counseling and educational methods (e.g. breathing or mental imagery techniques)
- Collaborate with educational staff to create coordinated plans
- Evaluate and report on student progress (e.g. using psychometric tests)
- Set learning goals based on each student’s emotional, cognitive, and social strengths
- Refer students to community services if needed
- Research new methods to improve children’s wellbeing (e.g. mindfulness)
- Resolve classroom or school crises
- Mentor and support teachers of high-risk children
- Guide parents in facilitating children’s progress
- 1099 Independent contractor position
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct and indirect services
To be a part of our team, click APPLY NOW or call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948 to discuss this position further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled