Telehealth- school psychologist job with Wyoming district for current school year
A school district in the Casper, Wyoming area is looking for a school psychologist to deliver virtual services to students with mild to moderate disabilities for the remainder of the current school year. This is a part-time, 1099 position that will start as soon as possible. Duties include direct services along with IEP planning, evaluations and assessments.
Please apply by emailing updated resume to [email protected] or call 813-471-0161.
- 100% work from home
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Equal rates for direct and indirect hours
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Support from our clinical team of teletherapy professionals
- Intuitive teletherapy toolkit with training modules
- Have a masters degree or higher
- Be an actively licensed school psychologist in Wyoming
- Have at least two years of school-based experience
- Own an updated PC/laptop in order to pass a tech screen
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.