Telehealth - School Psychologist - Minnesota
Tired of spending so much money on gas? Work from home as a school psychologist and save your money. VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Minnesota that is ready to interview school psychologists for the 2022-23 school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified School Psychologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Master's Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Must be licensed in Minnesota
- IEP experience
- Effective communication skills
- Full-time: 37.5 - 40 hours
- Immediate start until June 9th with the option to renew for next school year
- Write/complete reports, attend IEP meetings and report on results
- Listen to concerns about academic, emotional or social problems
- Help students process their problems and plan goals and actions
- Promote positive behaviors
- Meet with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial and social problems
- Counsel parents on topics like substance abuse and communication
- Study and implement behavioral management techniques
- Research and implement learning programs
- Evaluate and advise school disciplinary practices for troubled students
- Participate in special education by administering psychological tests
To be immediately considered for the position please click APPLY NOW or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled