Telehealth - School Psychologist Position in Connecticut
Interested in working from home? VocoVision specializes in remote positions across the country! A school district in Connecticut is actively looking for a qualified and experienced School Psychologist that can interview now for the 2022-23 school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified School Psychologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Connecticut School Psychology License
- Masters in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
1. Full-time (37.5 - 40 hours per week)
2. Elementary Students
3. Administer, score, analyze and interpret intellectual, academic, social/emotional/behavioral and other psychometric assessments.
4. Conduct systematic observations and functional assessments.
5. Interview parents, teachers and others to gather relevant data regarding student performance.
6. Integrates all elements of assessment data into a cohesive whole for the purpose of resolving initial referral question(s) and determining eligibility for special education.
7. Edits and finalizes the evaluation team written report.
8. Communicates test results, conclusions and recommendations clearly and concisely through oral and written reporting to school staff, parents, and other service providers, as appropriate.
If you're interested in this position, please click APPLY NOW or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled