Telehealth Speech Language Pathologist - Connecticut
Tele-Practice Speech Pathologist
A Connecticut school district is searching for a full-time, completely remote Speech Language Pathologist for the 2021-2022 school year. Clinician will be responsible for performing evaluations, creating & maintaining IEPs, assisting with setting and achieving goals for students, and ensuring family and staff are updated on the needs and progress of students.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- CCC Required
- Connecticut State License
- Connecticut Education Certificate Required
- MUST be licensed in the state where you reside and where you will be providing services
- 2+ years of experience working in a school setting
- 37.5 Hours/Week
- Start ASAP-EOSY
- 53 Students on Caseload
- Mild to Moderate
- Must have reliable internet, desktop or laptop computer, webcam, microphone, and basic computer skills
To apply please submit your information below or email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at [email protected]. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled