Telehealth Speech Language Pathologist Job in South Carolina
Sunbelt has an opening for a fully remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity! This position would be involved with PreK through 12th grade level students. In this role you d be working with general and special education students who have a variety of disorders.
- Start: Next school year
- 20 to 35 hours per week
- Caseload: PreK-12
- South Carolina SLP License
- Previous pediatric experience preferred
- Previous school experience preferred
- Must pass tech screen
- Direct and indirect therapy services for students
- Administrate assessments and evaluations.
- Develop long-term and short-term goals
- Attend IEP meetings
- Access to digital assessments and materials
- Guaranteed Hours
- Access to a clinical and technical team
For immediate consideration for this position, please send your resume to [email protected]. You may also contact me directly at 813-915-6009.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled