Telehealth Speech Language Pathologist Job in Utah
VocoVision is searching for a virtual speech language pathologist in Utah state to provide services virtually to students with mild to moderate disabilities. This is a 1099, full-time or part-time position that will start as soon as possible.
- 100% work digitally
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Equal rates for direct and indirect hours
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Support from our clinical team of teletherapy professionals
- Intuitive teletherapy toolkit with training modules
Qualified SLP s MUST:
- Have at least a master s degree
- Be a licensed SLP in Utah state
- Be experienced in the school/pediatric setting
- Must own an updated computer necessary to pass a brief tech screen test. iPads, tablets and Google Chromebooks will not work
Duties include IEP planning, evaluations and assessments along with direct services with students.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to [email protected] or call directly at 813-915-6009.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled