Telehealth - Speech Language Pathologist Position - Washington
Stop paying so much at the pump and work from home as a tele-therapist with VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy! A school district in Washington is actively hiring a Speech Language Pathologist who can interview now for the 2022-23 school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active Washington license
- Approximately 2 years of school-based experience as SLP
- Must be Tech Savvy
- Full time and part-time positions are available
- Preparing therapy plans for each student.
- Providing appropriate schedules for exceptional students involving school personnel as required.
- Caseload of approximately 60 students
- Contract (1099)
- Guaranteed hours for all direct/indirect services
- Weekly pay
To be immediately considered for the position please click APPLY NOW or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled