Telehealth - Speech Language Pathologist - Vermont
Interested in working from home? VocoVision specializes in remote positions across the country! A school district in Vermont needs a passionate and qualified Speech Language Pathologist to interview now for the 2022-23 school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Elementary – High school caseload
- Mild-moderate disabilities
- Develops individualized education plans for students receiving speech/language therapy services and implements therapy sessions that target IEP goals.
- Chooses appropriate activities for developing the student’s speech, voice, fluency, and language skills.
- Adheres to legal and ethical standards and guidelines regarding the provision of speech/language services.
- Maintains thorough records for each student receiving speech/language services at the assigned school(s) and provides related reports.
- Gathers background information as necessary on the student’s educational, medical, social, and psychological history to assist with determining possible causes of speech disorders.
- Some previous school-based experience
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- Licensed Vermont SLP
To be immediately considered for the position please click APPLY NOW or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled