Telehealth - Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
We are seeking for a DHHT to work a K-12 caseload in Pennsylvania. The ideal candidate must meet the minimal requirements, as well as, have a passion to improve the student's everyday challenges. Join our team today!
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from the convenience of your home
- Incur less transportation costs
- Reduced exposure to illnesses
- Clinical and technical training
- Master’s Degree in Special Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- PA Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- 2-3 years of post-grad school experience
- Must pass basic technology screening test
If you are eager in furthering your career as a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled