Telehealth - Virtual School Psychologist - Delaware
Stop spending so much on gas and start working from the comfort of your own home! VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to telehealth, is partnering with a school district in Delaware to find a dedicated School Psychologist who can interview now for the 2022-23 school year. This is an excellent district with great team spirit so apply today to secure an exciting new remote position!
We connect students in need with highly qualified School Psychologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Master's Degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Must be licensed in Delaware
- IEP experience
- Effective communication skills
Full and part time positions available
1099 Contractor position
Guaranteed weekly pay for all direct/indirect services
- Manages the psychoeducational evaluation process.
- Writes and presents comprehensive evaluation reports.
- Determines eligibility for special education services.
- Develops individualized education plans (IEP).
- Helps teachers implement classroom accommodations.
- Leads individual and group counseling sessions.
- Runs school-wide mental health initiatives and trainings.
- Collaborates with parents, teachers, and other healthcare providers.
- Continues to work with students to monitor their progress.
- Follows all laws, guidelines, regulations, standards, and policies.
To join our team, please submit a copy of your resume to [email protected]. Feel free to reach out by phone or text at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled