Telehealth - Virtual School Psychologist Job - Indiana
Do you have a passion for improving the lives of students and their parents? Would you like to gain the flexibility that comes with working from home? If so, VocoVision has the perfect opportunity for you!
VocoVision utilizes a complete online platform to allow clinicians around the world to provide services to students in underserved areas across the U.S. A school district in Indiana has partnered with VocoVision to find a School Psychologist able to provide their services remotely for the 2022-23 school year. The district is ready to interview qualified candidates now for next year.
- Master’s degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Licensed Indiana School Psychology
- Fully Remote
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct/indirect services
- Weekly pay
- Listening to students' concerns about academic, emotional or social issues.
- Providing individual and group counseling as appropriate.
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- Helping students to process and overcome their problems.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Developing programs to address behavioral issues and learning difficulties.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
VocoVision provides the software, training, and 24/7 technical support to ensure a successful school year, and career, in teletherapy! Advance your career today by clicking APPLY NOW or call/text Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled