Telehealth - West Virginia School Psychologist Needed - At Home Assignment
West Virginia School Psychologist Needed - At Home Assignment
VocoVision allows education specialist to expand their experience by giving them exclusive access to the best districts across the country. The School Psychologist is to perform those evaluative/diagnostic duties of students referred for evaluation of suspected educational problems.
Interviews are taking place for qualified school psychologists!
- Active Licensure in West Virgina OR Virginia
- Masters in School Psychology
- RTI experience a plus
- Leading IEP's is key
- Give conclusions and recommendations for development of an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) for the specific student as needed for programming
- Testing, report writing, counseling, and ability to attend eligibility meetings may be required
- Apply psychological and psycho-educational assessment techniques and procedures in a valid manner
- Contract- 1099
- Full-time preferred, Part-time accepted
- 32.5 - 37.5 hours
If you are seeking career advancement with a growing TeleTherapy company, please submit your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for expedited review.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled