Telepractice School Psychologist Job for West Virginia School District
We are seeking a School Psychologist in the state of West Virginia will be entirely remote, and the successful candidate will provide virtual counseling, assessments, and interventions to elementary and middle school children with mild to moderate needs in West Virginia.
- 100% Digital
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Equal rates for direct and indirect hours
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Support from our clinical team of teletherapy professionals
- Intuitive teletherapy toolkit with training modules
- Testing and therapy materials provided!
- Master's or Doctoral degree in Psychology
- Active WV state licensure or ability to obtain
- Pass a tech screen
- Ability to obtain Professional Liability Insurance
- Proven experience working with school students with mild to moderate needs
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] or contact 813-776-0355 for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled