TeleSpeech Position (CCC-SLP) - Summer/Fall - Part Time 100% Remote
TeleSpeech Position (CCC-SLP) - Summer/Fall
Full Time or Part Time Welcomed (25 - 36.5 hours weekly)
The position requires the SLP to work remotely from home while providing services to K-12 age students in the district.
An active state license as Speech Pathologist and ability to start in 2 - 3 weeks is highly desirable. Potential for Summer Work but position is primarily for Upcoming School Year.
- The SLP will be using Teleconferencing software to provide direct therapy, assessments, and evaluations to students.
- Teleconferencing software will also be used in all other conferences with staff, district employees, and parents.
- SLP must also be able to fill out and implement IEPs independently if needed
- Masters Degree or Doctoral level degree
Education and Minimum Requirements
- Active SLP (CCC) License in state of Residence
- Willing to get Licensed in an additioanl state (not additional tests needed, and major plus)
- 2 Years Previous Schools Experience
- Masters Level Degree or above
- IEP Knowledge
- Pass IT Screening
- Implement IEPs
- Quick Learner
Send resume to Senior Recruiter Daryl at Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for more information regarding this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled