Telespeech - Speech Pathologist K-12 Opportunity
We are searching for a Telespeech-SLP to work a K-12 caseload in the Greenville, SC area. The candidate will provide services through VocoVision's online platforms to engage with students. Let us make your life better, so you can make lives better!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments
- Offer appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions
- Master’s Degree preferred
- ASHA/CCC certified
- SC state License
- >2-3 years of experience in schools
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Cut transportation expenses
- Training and IT support
- Flexible hours to fit your schedule
- Reduced exposure to illnesses
If you are interested in advancing your career as a Speech Language Pathologist in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled