Teletherapist Position - Now Hiring for Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) - Georgia
Vocovision is hiring for a Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC) position in Georgia. Experience with K-12 caseload is preferred. This remote position allows you to work from home while making a meaningful impact.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Valid Georgia Speech-Language Pathologist license
- ASHA certification or eligibility
- Minimum 2 years of SLP experience
- Strong assessment and communication skills
- Tech-savvy with reliable internet and workspace
- Conduct assessments and develop individualized treatment plans
- Deliver speech and language therapy via our secure online platform
- Monitor student progress, collaborate with the educational team
- Stay updated on best practices in speech language pathology
- We offer a specialized virtual toolbox that includes all the assessments and therapy materials needed to facilitate online learning.
- Clinical and technical support is offered throughout the entirety of your assignment.
- 1099 Independent Contractor Position
For more information or to apply, please email me or send your updated resume to [email protected]
To learn more about other virtual job opportunities that VocoVision and Sunbelt are currently hiring for, please contact me for details.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled