Teletherapy Bilingual School Psychologist - Michigan
A Michigan school district is in need of a completely remote School Psychologist to work with an elementary caseload full-time. Would need someone who could start immediately and finish out the school year on a contract basis. Possibility of extending contract through next school year!
- Monitor and report student progress
- Prevention and intervention services
- Crisis support
Candidate's Professional Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Current Michigan State License
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- 2 years of experience
Remote Work Needs:
- Dependable internet service
- Desktop or laptop
- Basic computer skills
Submit a copy of your resume via email or give me a call for further information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled