TELETHERAPY CCC-SLP (Speech-Language Pathologist) with Colorado License
Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP)
VocoVision is seeking a Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) with ASHA CCC certification for a position in a Colorado school district during the 2023-2024 academic year. This fully digital job opportunity is conducted through the Vocovision platform and operates on a 1099 basis.
- Fully digital platform
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Equal rates for direct and indirect hours
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Intuitive teletherapy toolkit
- Valid Colorado Speech Language Pathologist License
- ASHA CCC certification (mandatory)
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Must pass a brief tech screen
- Provide liability insurance
Description: The Remote Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) will have the option to work Full-Time or Part-Time with a K-12 caseload. The contract will cover the entire 2023-2024 school year.
- Enjoy the flexibility of remote work from home
- No need for relocation or commuting
- Guaranteed Direct & Indirect hours
- Consistent work for the entire school year
- Weekly payment schedule
Application Process: Interested candidates should submit their resume and contact Emily Steinslofer via email to schedule a call at the earliest convenience.
Hiring Manager: Emily Steinslofer
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled