Teletherapy DHHT - PA (K-12)
A school district in Pennsylvania has a need for a DHHT to work a K-12 caseload via teletherapy. The candidate of interest must be able to perform at a high level of consistency with the passion to help a child improve on challenges. Join our team today!
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Ability to work from home
- Incur fewer transportation expenses
- Reduced exposure to illnesses
- Higher student success rates through online teachings
- Master’s Degree in Special Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- PA Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- 2-3 years of previous school experience
- Must pass basic tech screening test
If you are interested in advancing your career as a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled