Teletherapy Job - Now Hiring for Speech-Language Pathologist in Illinois - 23/24 School Year
Are you a Speech Language Pathologist looking for a flexible work arrangement that allows you to work from home? Vocovision is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to provide teletherapy services to K-12 students in Illinois. K-12 caseloads available, various diagnoses.
- Provide virtual speech therapy services to students with speech and language disorders
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' needs
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans
- Collaborate with school staff and parents to ensure student success
- Maintain accurate and timely records of student progress
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Must have current IL SLP license and PEL
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Speech Language Pathologist preferred
- Familiarity with virtual platforms and technology
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Competitive compensation, paid weekly
- Access to network of clinical and technical professionals during assignment
- 1099 Independent Contractor position
If you are a passionate Speech Language Pathologist who wants to make a difference in the lives of students, we encourage you to apply today!
To apply or learn more about other virtual job opportunities that VocoVision and Sunbelt are currently hiring for, please contact me for details.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled