Teletherapy K-12 Speech Pathologist Position Available
Teletherapy has become more and more popular amongst speech therapists, and they are noticing much faster progression rates amongst their students. Join our team and let us make your life better, so you can other lives better!
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Incur less therapy-associated expenses
- Reduced exposure to illnesses
- Prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions
- Offer appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication
- Master’s Degree
- ASHA certified
- LA state License
- 2+ years of prior school experience
- Pass a tech screen test
If you are interested in advancing your career as a Speech Language Pathologist in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled