Teletherapy - Massachusetts School Psychologist
Needed: School Psychologist to work full-time, completely from home while supporting a kindergarten through high school caseload! Clinicians will be expected to perform assessments, monitor & report progress, provide prevention, intervention, & crisis support services, and communicate with family and staff to ensure student success.
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Massachusetts State License
- 2 years of experience
- Must have reliable internet, desktop or laptop, webcam, microphone, and basic computer skills
- Able to pass tech screening
- Software and training are provided
- IT and Clinical team support
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via email or give me a call for further inquiry!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled