Teletherapy Michigan Speech Language Pathologists
Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologists are needed both part time and full time in Michigan school districts.
- Start: As soon as possible
- End: Middle of June
- Hours: Full Time (35 hrs.) and will also accept part time
- Grades: Variety of options available. Will be talked about in the interview where best fit would be.
- Caseload: Varies, but testing, therapy, meetings, etc. will be done
- Requirements: Michigan Speech Language Pathologist license and ASHA certified (CCCs).
If you are interested in being a teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist and are licensed in the state of Michigan, apply down below or contact Jenna Bishop at (813) 543-9967 for more questions or information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled