Teletherapy - Online Speech Language Pathologist - Illinois
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Illinois in need of a full time Speech-Language Pathologist for the 2022-23 school year. The selected clinician will work remotely from home and provide direct and indirect services through a complete online platform. VocoVision provides the software, training, and technical support to ensure success for the clinician, students, and school district.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed SLP in Illinois
- Recent school-based experience (some exceptions apply)
- IEP Experience
- Part-time applicants also encouraged
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly pay
- Same hourly rate for direct/indirect services
- Online assessments
- Small group and individual therapy
Obtain the work/life balance you deserve by sending your resume and 2-3 references to VocoVision Account Executive, Jeremy Senterfitt, at [email protected] You can also call/text Jeremy directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled