Teletherapy - Online Speech Language Pathologist Job in Texas
Join VocoVision today and start an exciting new job in the expanding field of tele-health. VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is working with a school district in Texas to find a passionate Speech Language Pathologist that can interview now and work for the rest of the 2022-23 school year. This is a wonderful district with lots of support and great team spirit so apply today!
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active Texas State license
- Out of state applicants must have an active license in the state they currently live
- Some previous school-based experience as SLP (some exceptions apply)
- Must be Tech Savvy
- Part-time and full-time positions available
- Mostly elementary caseload with some middle school students
- Evaluating levels of swallowing, speech and language difficulty
- Identifying treatment options
- Creating and carrying out individualized treatment plans addressing specific functional needs
- Teaching students how to make sounds while improving their voices and maintaining fluency
- Helping students improve sentence structure and vocabulary used in written and oral language
- Working with students in developing and strengthening muscles used to swallow
- Counseling individuals and families on ways to cope with swallowing and communication disorders
Click APPLY NOW below, or please contact Jeremy Senterfitt.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled