Teletherapy Position for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Indiana
As a VocoVision Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), you’ll use your expertise to provide assessment, intervention and treatment for students who need your services most. By transferring your knowledge and skills to a teletherapy role, you’ll expand your opportunities to connect with children, families and school districts across the country. A school district in Indiana is looking for a qualified candidate to join their team!
- Full Time (37.5 hours per week)/Will consider part time as well
- Start Date: ASAP-End of school year
- K-12th grade students
- 3 different caseloads they are trying to fill
- Middle/high school caseload of about 80 - many are consult only.
- Two kindergarten centers - about 70 students
- One elementary school with two autism-based classrooms - about 70 students
- More details upon interview
- Requires a Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed in the state of Indiana
- School experience required
If Interested in this opportunity please apply and contact me, Hannah Tobin, with an updated resume at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled