Teletherapy - Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in Idaho
Worried about soaring gas prices? Join VocoVision today and start an exciting new career in the field of tele-therapy. VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is actively interviewing Speech Language Pathologists for positions for the rest of the 2022-23 school year at a school district in Idaho.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Active Idaho SLP license
- ASHA CCC's
- At least 2 years of school experience (some exceptions)
- Working knowledge of the IEP process
- Updated computer with high speed internet (tech screen will be administered)
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Contract (1099)
- Guaranteed hours for all direct/indirect services
- Weekly Pay
- Assist in developing speech and language skills to facilitate the personal, social, and intellectual development of students.
- Establish a positive learning environment and respond to the individual needs of students.
- Ensure that all activities conform to district and cooperative guidelines.
Click APPLY NOW below, or please contact Jeremy Senterfitt.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled