Teletherapy - Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in Washington
Tired of your morning commute? Join VocoVisio today! VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, has partnered with a school district in Washington to hire a Speech-Language Pathologist for the 2022-23 school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows students, teachers, administrators, and therapists to collaborate efficiently to ensure each student receives the assistance he/she needs. There are opportunities to work on a full-year, or short-term basis.
- 2022-23 school year
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours/week
- Elementary School Caseload
- Mild to Moderate
- Master’s Degree (CCC’s)
- Pass criminal background check
- Previous experience working in a school setting
- Set up to work from home (wifi, computer, privacy)
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders.
- Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of students.
- Performing screenings to detect voice or speech disorders.
- Educating students and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events.
- Keeping detailed records relating to students conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress.
- Reporting progress and current status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals.
- Master’s degree in speech-language pathology
- Valid state license or certification
- Strong understanding of speech-related conditions, causes, and treatments
- Excellent coaching and verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computers
- Attentive and caring with the ability to develop individualized education plans (IEPs)
VocoVision provides clinical and technical training for each therapist before starting a new assignment as well as 24/7 support once you’re on the job. We set you up for success! Gain the flexibility you deserve and the time you need to have an ideal work/life balance.
To be immediately considered for the position please click APPLY NOW or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled