Teletherapy - Remote Speech Language Pathologist - Minnesota
Find a better work/life balance with more flexibility by starting a new job in the exciting field of tele-therapy! VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is now interviewing Speech Language Pathologists for a fully remote position in Minnesota.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Minnesota SLP License or willing to obtain
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- Ability to work from home (computer, wifi, privacy)
- 2022-23 school year
- Mild - moderate caseload of K-8 students
- Prepare written evaluations and maintain records which clearly and succinctly document services provided, student progress and discharge from therapy.
- Comply with evaluations standards and determine eligibility for services based on state and federal guidelines.
- Effectively communicate test results, diagnosis and proposed treatment plans
- Assure compliance with established state and federal laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Prepare reports as needed by the local school district and/or the MN Department of Education.
To be immediately considered for the position please email Jeremy Senterfitt a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled