Teletherapy - Remote Speech Language Pathologist - Wisconsin
Wisconsin SLP - Fully Remote
VocoVision is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to work for a school in Wisconsin. TeleTherapy has become increasingly common in school settings. SLPs gain more flexibility in their schedules, and schools are more equipped to deliver services to meet their students' needs.
- Masters in in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active SLP and teaching license in Wisconsin
- ASHA CCC's
- Able to lead IEPs and perform evaluations
- Full time – 37.5 hours a week
- Working with students K-12
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Ability to collaborate with other team members and parents
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated resume to [email protected] or call / text directly at 678-920-5938.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.