Teletherapy School Psychologist - 100% Remote in Utah for 2023/2024
Remote School Psychologist
VocoVision is a leading provider of online therapy services, and we are currently seeking a Remote School Psychologist to join our team in Utah. As a remote school psychologist, you will have the opportunity to provide comprehensive psychological services to students from the comfort of your own home.
- Conduct virtual assessments and evaluations to assess students' academic, social, emotional, and behavioral needs.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop individualized education plans (IEPs) and intervention strategies.
- Provide counseling and support to students to address their mental health and emotional well-being.
- Conduct virtual meetings and consultations with parents and school staff to discuss student progress and recommendations.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of assessments, interventions, and progress monitoring.
- Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field from an accredited university.
- Valid license or certification as a School Psychologist in Utah.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a School Psychologist.
- Proficient in using technology for virtual assessments and consultations.
- Strong assessment and evaluation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage a caseload.
- Flexible work schedule and the opportunity for remote work.
- Competitive compensation based on experience and caseload.
- Access to a wide range of virtual assessment tools and resources.
- Professional development opportunities and support.
- Full administrative and technical assistance from VocoVision's team.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate School Psychologist looking to make a positive impact on students' lives through remote therapy, we would love to hear from you.
oin our team at VocoVision and help us revolutionize the way school psychology services are delivered. Apply today by submitting your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled