Teletherapy School Psychologist Job Available | Ohio | 22-23
Who We Are:
At Vocovision, we have the capacity to reach every corner of the country to help all children reach their potential. Using tele-practice technology, we connect professionals with the students that need them most, regardless of location. Our offsite, specially trained therapists and educators provide therapy using online technologies. Now, children who were previously unable to receive integral therapy services have access to the world’s most innovative tele-practice program.
Technology is great, but it’s only as good as the person behind it. That’s why we search the country for the strongest providers to meet each child at their point of need, whatever and wherever that may be. VocoVision is hiring for the state of Illinois for next school year.
- Experienced and licensed Psychologist, preferably with a minimum of 2 years of schools experience.
- Ohio School Psychologist license is required
- Psychologists should be able to work independently, flexibly and has strong communication abilities in person, over the phone, and via email.
- Technical savviness is a must!
- Services to school-aged students K-12
- IEP meeting attendance, direct therapy sessions, completion of all school-required paperwork associated with a speech caseload.
- 1099 Contract
- Therapist must carry liability insurance while delivering services
- Weekly pay
If you are a licensed Psychologist in Ohio and would like to be considered for this job, please apply here and send your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled