Teletherapy School Psychologist Job for Minnesota School District
VocoVision is a TelePractice company that partners with school districts nationwide to provide specific therapy services to students, including those with visual impairments. Currently, we are seeking a School Psychologist (PSY) for a fully remote 1099 contract position in the state of Minnesota.
Here are the details:
- This is a fully remote position, operating as a 1099 contract.
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate with weekly compensation, and you'll have access to a dedicated support staff throughout your assignment with VocoVision.
- Applicants must hold an active license in the state of MN To qualify for this position, you must successfully pass a tech screen. Additionally, you will need to provide liability insurance.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in Psychology
- Experience in conducting psychological assessments and evaluations for students
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations in NC
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teachers, parents, and other educational professionals
- Active state license
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please contact us at 813-776-0355 or email [email protected]. We look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled