Teletherapy - School Psychologist Job in Washington
Looking for more flexibility and a better work/life balance? Start an exciting career in tele-health with VocoVision. A school district in Washington is looking for a School Psychologist that can interview now for the 2022-23 school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified School Psychologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Washington School Psychology License
- Masters in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
- Ability to work from home
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Manage the psychoeducational evaluation process.
- Write and present comprehensive evaluation reports.
- Determine eligibility for special education services.
- Develop individualized education plans (IEP).
- Help teachers implement classroom accommodations.
- Lead individual and group counseling sessions.
- Work with students to monitor their progress.
- Follow all laws, guidelines, regulations, standards, and policies.
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, and other healthcare providers.
- 1099 contractor position
- Fully guaranteed weekly hours
Click APPLY NOW below to apply today or call/text Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948. All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours to schedule the next steps in the interview process.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled