Teletherapy | School Psychologist | Missouri
Vocovision is seeking a full-time school psychologist to work from home with K-12 school districts and students who have mild to moderate disabilities in Missouri.
- Hold MO State Licensure
- Masters or higher
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- Must pass a tech screen with an up-to-date PC or laptop
- Equal rates for direct and indirect services
- Clinical and tech training prior to start of assignment
- Toolkit and virtual resources for effective teletherapy
- Guaranteed hours
- Testing and therapy materials
For more information or to be considered for the position, applicants can contact Mackenzie Winters, the Hiring Manager, at (813) 776-0377 or via email at [email protected].
A preliminary interview can be scheduled by using the following link: https://calendly.com/mackenzie-winters-voco222.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled