Teletherapy School Psychologist Wanted in Connecticut | This school year
Psychologist Needed for Connecticut school based job
- Job requires Connecticut school Psychologist certification but can live anywhere in the US
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while Psychologist works from home.
- You must complete a short tech screen prior to interviewing
- 2 years of experience in a school position preferred but may be able to bypass this
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- This job consists of mainly evaluations
- 12-15 hours a week with the possibility of extending to next school year
- Goes from now until the end of the school year
- Weekly pay, equal pay for direct and indirect time
If you are a Psychologist in Connecticut and would like to apply for this work from home job, please apply here. I can also be reached at 813-219-1083 and [email protected].
Software, training, and technical support are provided to ensure success with aiding students from home.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled