Teletherapy School Psychologist wanted in Tennessee 23/24 School Year
I am working with a school in Tennessee that is open to bringing on a virtual psychologist that has experience in schools. They currently have a virtual TVI so are familiar with the VocoVision platform and how to utilize it. In a virtual position you must have very strong follow up skills and be persistent when working with onsite colleagues.
Please connect with me ASAP to further discuss this position and the specifics of contracting through VocoVision.
Full-time Tennessee School Psychologist Job Details:
- 35 hours per week
- Provide frequent assessments, attend IEP meetings, collaborate with onsite staff
- Fill out weekly logs pertaining to the services you provided
- K-12th grade caseload
- Tennessee School Psychologist credentials
- Must carry liability insurance, may obtain after interview and offer
- 1099 contract
- Will be given professional Zoom account and access to the VocoVision platform
- Access to the Clinical and Technical team while on assignment
Please email your resume to [email protected] if you would like to be considered for this fully remote Tennessee School Psychologist Job.
VocoVision Hiring Manger
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled